Java Agent-Based Modelling toolkit
- Simple architecture: agents represented using plain-old Java objects (POJOs).
- Simulations can be easily configured using the industry standard Spring framework.
- Attributes of any object can be specified as random variates to be drawn from a specified distribution without writing any Java code.
- Attributes of any object can be specified as independent variables or treatment factors with a given range of values.
- Experiments can be easily parallelised.
An overview of JABM can be found in the following working paper
- S. Phelps. Applying dependency injection to agent-based modelling: the JABM framework, 2012, CCFEA Working Paper #WP056-12. [pdf]
Additionally, the API Documentation is provided in standard javadoc format. An overview of the central classes is provided in UML.